Tuesday 28 October 2014

The 'Me Time' TAG

As I was feeling a bit sorry for myself because I am a little under the weather, I was watching Youtube (as one does) and I watched Essie Button's new video titled "The 'Me Time' TAG". I am going to come right out and say it, I am a lover of all things Essie Button. Just putting it out there. She along with Amelia Liana created a new tag that revolves around what you love to do during 'Me Time'. (Bit self explanatory seeing as though it is called 'The "Me Time" TAG). Nonetheless,I was intrigued and thought it was a fun idea.


1. What do you watch or read during me-time?
I will catch up on series or binge watch Rom-Coms. Some of my favourite Rom-Coms are Notting Hill, Bridget Jones's Diary and The Holiday. The list is endless though. As for series, I am really enjoying The Originals, Scandal and Greys Anatomy at the moment.

2. What do you wear during me-time? #nobra
Without fail, I will wear pyjamas. And yes #nobra 


3. What are your me-time beauty products?
Absolutely nothing. I will remove all makeup, wash my face and get comfy.

4. Current favourite nail polish? 
I don't know if this counts, but the TopShop Matte Coat. It just gives such a cool effect to any nail polish.


5. What do you eat/drink during me-time?
I will make a cup of tea or a smoothie.

6. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
I am not an outdoor person when the possibility of wifi and a comfy bed is the other option. 

7. Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
I was prepared to go see 'The Maze Runner' alone recently, but my friend decided to come last minute. But I wouldn't be afraid to go watch a movie alone, especially if I really wanted to watch it. 

8. Favourite online shop? 
I love looking through New Look and ASOS.

9. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
I always have my cat sleeping right beside me.

So that is what I get up to in my 'Me Time'. I live such a thrilling life ehh? You can watch the original video here.
Subscribe to Essie Button here if you already aren't because she's brill.
I am also a new subscriber to Amelia Liana and you can find her channel here.

What do you get up to in your 'Me Time'?

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric