Sunday 9 November 2014

L'Oréal Paris Volume Mission Lashes | Review

I was on the hunt for a new mascara and I came across the L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes from an advert on the TV. I was originally only going to buy the 'So Couture', but there was an offer in Boots to buy two L'Oréal products for £15 so I couldn't pass up on the offer and I also purchased the waterproof 'Excess'.  



I can honestly say that I am very impressed from these products. Not only do they give amazing volume, but they aren't clumpy and also lengthen my lashes.
Both products have plastic bristles.  



I use the waterproof 'Excess' everyday because I prefer a waterproof so I am not having to constantly check that I don't have panda eyes.


The 'So Couture' is also brilliant and I normally use it when I am going out on an evening, when it isn't too hot.



Overall, I highly recommend these products.
Both retail for £10.99 at boots.

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric