Friday 19 December 2014

Favourite Christmas Films

Christmas is nearly upon us! One thing I love doing to get in the Christmas spirit is watching a good Christmas film. I thought I would jump on the band wagon and list my favourite Christmas films. 

1. Home Alone


I don't think I had ever watched this film until recently and I actually really enjoyed it. It was really funny - but not the stupid funny that you find in a lot of today's comedies. I also really enjoyed the second film and I haven't watched the third yet. 

2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas


This film will always be classic for me and I am pretty sure everyone has watched it. I watched it again recently and I found that I enjoyed it more now that I am older because I could understand more of the jokes. Jim Carrey is also brilliant in this. 

3. The Holiday


This is just a all time classic that is pretty much on everyone's list. If you haven't watched this film, I would highly recommend it. It has a fantastic cast and will 

4. Arthur Christmas


I wasn't expecting much from this film but I found myself really enjoying it. It is an interesting film with a more modern day take on Santa.  
It is a brilliant film that I think anyone would enjoy.

5. Love Actually


I only watched this film for the first time recently, but I can honestly say it is a wonderful film. This film will give all the feels - it is funny and sad, and is just a lovely heart-felt film to watch. 

What are your favourite Christmas films?

Ps. Only 6 more sleeps till Christmas

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric