Monday 15 December 2014

Wanderlust Tag

Source Unkown

Travelling to new places and experiencing different cultures is something that I avidly love and definitely see myself doing in the future. I came across this tag the other day and I thought it would be fun so here goes..

1. Where was your first plane to?
I just asked my Dad and he said that it was to the UK when I was still a baby.

2. Where have you travelled to that you would love to visit again?
I used to live in Oman and I really want to go back to see if it has changed from what I remember. 

3. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
I would love to go on a Europe trip. Places like Greece, Italy, Spain, France etc.

4. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or car?
I would have to say train. Car journeys above three hours become tedious and tiring, and crying babies are not my forté.

5. Favourite travel website?
I follow several travel Instagram accounts that just give me the feels

6. Where would you travel to just eat the food?
Without a shred of doubt, Italy. I loveee Italian food.

7. Is there a place you would never go again?
Not really.

8. Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
Nope

9. Do you prefer the window, aisle or middle seat?
Aisle so I can stretch out my long legs

10. How do you pass the time on airplanes?
I always try to sleep, if not I will read or listen to music. I rarely watch movies on the plane unless it is something that I really want to watch because I cannot stand the tiny screens.

What are some places you want to visit?

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric