Sunday 9 August 2015

MAC Hot Tahiti | Review


I have always heard tales of the wondrous MAC lipsticks but have never been prepared to fork out £15 for a lipstick. That is, until a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I were waiting in St. Pancreas Station waiting to meet up with some friends when she suggested that we just take a look in the MAC store. How many times will I have to learn that 'just taking a look' never means 'just taking a look'. 


Several swatches later, I walked out of the store with £15 less in my pocket and my first ever MAC lipstick. And boy is it pretty. I got the shade 'Hot Tahiti', which is a glaze finish. 



I am not one to venture out of matte lipsticks but the glaze finish does feel super creamy and smooth on the lips. However, because it is a glaze finish, I must say that it doesn't last long. You can certainly build up the colour, or just have a sheer tint and both options look gorgeous. 


Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric