Monday 24 August 2015

Tsavo West Safari

I absolutely love going on safari and am fortunate enough to live only a couple of hours away from Tsavo, one of the oldest and largest national parks in Kenya. My dad is very keen on us being campers and not 'lodge people' but as a treat for my sister and I for graduating, we went to Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge, located in Tsavo West.  








It was an amazing weekend with the family and the highlight must be when we spotted a leopard just but the side of the road. It is very rare to see a leopard so close and we were so lucky to be able to see it. We also saw loads of zebra and giraffes.The second night we were there, nearly 20 elephants were by the water hole and it was such an amazing sight to see. 

Have you ever seen any animals in the wild? If so, which ones? I am desperate to see a lion. 

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric