Sunday 6 September 2015

Summer 2015 Summary

I think it is safe to say that summer is officially over. We are now in the first week of September and everyone is either going back to school or work and I've got to actually start doing something with my life. 


Summer 2015 was a good'un. And there were some specific things that really stood out and made this summer, one to remember.

1. Probably the highlight of my summer was going to see Ed Sheeran in concert with my sister. This was my first concert (shock horror) and it was brilliant. Passenger and One Republic opened and they were both amazing. 



Ryan Tedder, lead singer of One Republic (pictured above)

Passenger (Pictured above)

My sister and I were a bit anxious at first because the concert was at Wembley Stadium which was a capacity of 80,000 people and we were standing. The only annoying thing that happened was that a man behind us kept trying to push us out of the way and I had to actually tell him to take a step back several times throughout the night which was really quite annoying. But apart from that, it was an amazing night and I need to go see more concerts now!


If you want to see a video of the concert click here

2. Every year we go up to the UK to visit family and it was great to see them again.  My cousins who live in Malaysia also came up to surprise us towards the end of our visit and it was the first time I had seen them in years! And they had a baby girl last year and it was the first time we got to meet her she is such a little treasure. 

3. I friend and I went for a day out in London and I loved visiting Camden Town again. I just love the little stalls full of trinkets and the food stands that smell amazing.


4. And as always, shopping! I mainly online shopped because it is just easier than making the effort to go to the shops, which were about a 40 minutes drive away. But, I absolutely love some of the pieces I bought this year and there will be more outfit and fashion posts, so watch this space.

5. Going on safari was another highlight of my summer. We saw loads of animals and I wrote a blog post about it here. Getting to see a leopard was probably the best part and we were so lucky to have seen it. 


6. Lastly, I just loved having not a care in the world. I haven't had a summer in a long time where I didn't have some sort of school work and it was amazing to just relax and not have to worry about school.

What did you do this summer? Anything exciting?

Sarah x


Design by | SweetElectric